BAPPENAS has requested GGGI to support Background Studies for the energy sector in Urban Planning for the next RPJMN (2020-2024) and to provide recommendations for the development plans for the energy sector.
Future Cities Laboratory, Singapore-ETH Centre Project Description
The Grand Projet explores the characteristics, mechanisms and implications of large urban projects as agents of development and redevelopment in contemporary Asian and European cities. Through the analyses of eight primary and related secondary case studies, the research aims to provide insights into the processes of design, management and implementation of comprehensive mixed-uses, large scales urban projects in Asia and Europe.
1. Senior Program Manager – Policy and Coordination at DFAT Governance and Human Development, Australian Embassy Indonesia
Salary: IDR 26,990,333 per month
Closing date for applications: 14 January 2018
TOR and more info: http://indonesia.embassy.gov.au/files/jakt/JV-LE6-SPM_Policy_and_Coordination.pdf
Peluang kerja, kirimkan CV smp dgn 15 Desember 2017.
Tenaga yg dibutuhkan:
– 1 orang s1 PWK pengalaman 3 tahun
– 1 orang s1 PWK pengalaman 4 tahun
– 1 orang s1 Arsitektur pengalaman 4 tahun
CV ditujukan kpd Pejabat Pengadaan Barang dan Jasa Dinas Perumahan Rakyat dan Kawasan Permukiman Provinsi DKI Jakarta. Untuk penyusunan Renstra DPRKP 2018-2022. waktu kerja Januari s.d April 2018.
CV dan lamaran dapat dikirim ke : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaji : inkindo 2013
-Dinas Perumahan Rakyat dan Kawasan Permukiman Provinsi DKI Jakarta-
Global Land and Geospatial Unit (GSULN) Portfolio in Indonesia Social, Urban, Rural and Resilience Global Practice (GSURR) of the World Bank Group
The consultant will be offered a contract of up to 150 days between September 2017 and June 2018. A competitive daily rate will be determined based on the consultant’s skills and experience.
Competencies The ideal candidate should possess the following competencies:
• Results-driven approach
• High degree of collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Leadership and innovation skills
• Motivation to apply and share knowledge
• Ability to make smart decisions Functional competencies
• Project management
• Broad business thinking on land and geospatial issues
• Analytical skills
• Business development Qualifications
• Master’s degree in land administration, surveying, territorial planning, property law, land economics, Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) technologies or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in public, private, or multilateral sectors
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and oral) is a must
• Experience in at least one of the following areas is highly desirable: cadastral mapping, property registration, land value capture, property valuation and taxation, improving business climate, geospatial technologies, land administration IT systems, and e-governance initiatives
• Knowledge of forestry and climate change issues is a plus
• Previous experience with the Government of Indonesia and/or the World Bank is a strong plus
How to Apply Interested candidates should :
submit their CVs (maximum 2 pages), a cover letter, and 500-word writing samples in both English and Bahasa Indonesia to Aanchal Anand (email@example.com) no later than October 5, 2017.
The writing samples in English and Bahasa Indonesia can be on any topic related to one of the following areas: cadastral mapping, property registration, land value capture, property valuation and taxation, improving business climate, geospatial technologies, land administration IT systems, and e-governance initiatives.